Friday, October 12, 2007

After effects


Got back our promo results today. It is not the actual results in which the common test and mid-year are added.....we just got the paper back. I managed to pass GP. I managed to get a D for chinese which was shocking to me because I did not even touch chinese at all. I manage to pass the rest of the subjects except math. I got a U-grade for math. I hate math, Why did I take it? It seems that no matter how hard I try I never seem to pass math...why? I really hate math,why must we be forced into taking a contrasting subject? If I did not take math I would have to choose a science subject instead....which is just as painful. Ever since making the mistake of taking pure sciences in secondary school,I made up my mind to never touch those irritating/killer subjects ever again! Yet, here I am being forced by MOE to take a stupid contrasting subject in the name of a holistic education. No matter how badly I am doing in Literature,History or Economics....I can never really bring myself to hate these subjects. After all they are rather interesting with perhaps the exception of Economics. I don't hate Economics neither do I like it. Well, whatever it is, I guess I should just accept fate, accept reality and start doing something about my math before getting a U-grade in A'levels becomes a reality. Guess I'll force myself to do all those retarded math practises during the November and December holidays.

Wanted to duy Tsubasa Chronicles book 5 today but somehow I bought bubble tea and Mai Ya Tang instead. Well, I'll be buying book 5 next week. Woohoo am looking forward to it. That reminds me next week there will be OP . Damn, promos are over yet there still many things left to be done. PW and Chinses...useless subjects.
Tsubasa Chronicles

Was introduced to Mai Ya Tang by Jacqueline. I love trying the different flavours!!!

Currently hooked on the song: camino~Nostalgia~

No comments: