Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bowling

Woohoo good news!!! School has been shorten today and cancelled tomorrow because of some H2 math problems.
Went bowling with Gillian,Sarah,Jacqueline,Alyya,Tong Pin,Kai Xiang,Kai Lin,Joanna and Jeremy....did I miss anyone else? Tong Pin,Alyya and I did not play,though Tong Pin did play the second round. Jacq let me bowl once though using her slot.Thanks Gal! I manage to hit 9 pins down....this is what they call beginner's luck. After all today or rather yesterday, since it's like 1 plus in the morning, is a super lucky day!!! ^-^ Everyone bowled well. It was really fun! I think I'll play the next time.
Saint Beast

Random thoughts:
-Don't think I'll be able to watch Resident evil
-What's with Clamp's fascination about losing an eye?
-I want my Tsubasa Chronicles manga!!!
-I pray that 10kg baby will be fine and returned to Sarah's family
-my sleeping time is all messed up
-cravings for chocolates now
-Tora is hot
-I miss running
-blog song seem to be more fitted for a 19yrs old
-currently reading the book Arman by Anne Rice
-Sushi game on Lisa's blog very fun!!!

No comments: