Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A day at the beach

I had fun at the beach with the wonderful 1A02!!!! We were supposed to meet at 8am but being the typical art students that we are, almost everyone was late. Sarah,Gillian and I went straight to East Coast instead of meeting them at Bedok MRT station. We played arcade, rollerblade, volleyball and chat away.

Me, acting like an expert
Hahaha I see Gillian at the back....
First time rollerblading....


Pals(pic taken from Lisa's blog)
Ahhhh!!! Tong Pin's head got chopped off....


PEACE!...Jacq
Jacq no more....
Finally got around to watching Hana Kimi episode 5 on Jacq's computer. I stopped watching about 2 months ago. I just finished watching episode 6. Initially, i was too lazy to continue watching it but after watching episode 5 today, I was wondering to myself.... why the hell did I stop watching. I am so going to complete this series! I wish some people would stop being a liar and a hypocrite..it is even more irritating when that person claims to be innocent. In any case just want to tell you guys to hang in there....PW and MT will be over soon! 1A02!!!!












No comments: