Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hari Raya

Well, just want to wish all my Muslim friends a Happy Hari Raya!!!! Thought I share something interesting.

An Indian Mosque

This mosque is found somewhere in India.

A Chinese Mosque

When I first saw this picture,I thought it was a temple. Guess I was wrong. I was rather shock to find out that this was a Mosque. This Mosque is some where in China.

Tokyo Mosque

Yes,there are Mosques in Japan too because there are Japanese muslims in Japan. It's beautiful don't you think?

Tsukuba Mosque

Another mosque in Japan. There are mosques in Kyoto and other places as well.

Oldest European Mosque

If I am not wrong this Mosque is in England.It was built in 1889. The building inspired by the Taj Mahal, is one of the oldest mosque in Europe. The idea came from Dr Gottlieb Wilhelm Leitner.

The famous Blue Mosque.

It is in Turkey. It really is beautiful!!!

I found this interesting hope you do too. I did not put any pictures of Malay mosques because I think there are more than enough in Singapore for you to look at.

Some Hari Raya pictures:

My Papa & Mama

My cousins

The one on the left married a French man in Paris. Her husband was not there when we visited because he had work.

My aunt,uncle and cousin


My cousins and aunt


Cousins,sis and me

This picture was taken at my cousin's(the one in black) house.

No comments: