Tuesday, October 16, 2007

PW.....100th post

Well, I guess you can say that life is somewhat better after the promos although I have been busy with PW and I guess Chinese in the near future and CCA. I hate all this but at least when I reach home I can on the computer and watch Veoh,YouTube,blog and basically do whatever I want on the computer. Today we had two hours of Lit, GP and History....it really kills! It will be worst tomorrow, 2 hours of econs and chinese....oh god. Plus OP....sux. Plus CCA...aiyoh. I know,I am going to buy a comic to comfort myself after those horrible 2 hours lectures.

I am currently watching this Korean period drama that is damn exciting!!!



I can't believe it this is my 100th post!!! I love this anime drawing style so I just upload the picture.

To celebrate my 100th post I shall change my blogskin and blog song!!!^.^

No comments: