Friday, October 19, 2007

PW again

Well PW sux still. My throat hurts big time all thanks to the two huge chocolate bar and a can of coffee but somehow I was still able to present today. I am not going to school on Friday cause I am feeling really sick. I think I might have a fever.

Manage to complete my part on the PowerPoint even though my irritating younger cousins came to visit asking irritating questions like:
C-cousins
M-me

C:What are you doing?
M:homework
C:What homework...why need the comp
M:Project
C:What project? Is it Science? Math or Literature?
M:.....(thinking)OMG spare me

and so they basically ask me this super irritating questions that cannot be answered finished. That lasted like one hour and my sis was no help either....locking herself up in the room.

Woohoo bought Tsubasa Chronicles book 6 yesterday!!!

(I have to find time to do the things I like or I'll go mad)
Currently watching these animes-
Saint Beast

Please be warned this show has Shōnen-ai content.


Koutetsu Sangokushi



No comments: