Monday, October 8, 2007

Botanic

Went to Botanic today. Supposed to be there by 7:30am but we got lost and reached at 8am instead. The place was really humid and I was dying of thirst. I have to say the place was not all that bad.

As they say,pictures speaks louder than words

Help!! We got lost in the 'jungle'!!



The swan statue is just so beautiful.....

The swan...yes the real thing


We were dismissed at 8:30am...so in other words the whole activity lasted only about 30 minutes.......what a waste of time. Went to Takashimaya after that with the class. I left at 11am to go the library...no, not to study! To borrow some fictional books. It has been so long since I let my mind wonder into the a world of fantasy.


Some update on my J-POP life, Kanjani8 has a new song!!!!

It's called- It's my soul (イッツ マイ ソウル)
Kanjani8
xxxHolic

I am going to finish watching xxxHolic soon. It is a real good anime.The people have really long arms and legs though. I missed Clamp's old drawing. The storyline is good. If you are still new to animation I recommend you watch this. It's really wonderful. I find it very funny. I would rate the anime 8/10, it's not a perfect score because there are some unnecessary episodes.
Here's a summary on the story:
The series' protagonist, Kimihiro Watanuki, is a high school student who is continually plagued by supernatural monsters (youkai) and spirits which are magically attracted to him. The creatures are invisible to all but him, and as a result he feels extremely burdened by them. When he quite literally stumbles into a shop that grants wishes, his life changes drastically.


I intend to watch Saint Beast after xxxHolic
Saint Beast

I hope the show is good. I like this drawing style,it seems so familiar. Will talk more about this anime after watching it.

No comments: