Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Discovering my Indian roots

I have taken out my tag box because for some weird reason I can't tag on it.Went to do PW which was a failure as usual. We did soooo little,in other words we have to meet up again tomorrow. OMG! So dreadful. On a happier note Jacq and I rediscovered our Indian roots today by going to little India.Poor Jacq had a horrible encounter on the way home.LOL.

Went to eat Dosai & Indian rojak!!!


The Indian sweets we bought
Trust me the sweet is super sweet!!!:P

The Deepavali bazaar

some restaurant that look high class
Saw another restaurant that read Chinese Indian food....haha a restaurant Jacq and I open???LOL

It was today or rather yesterday that Jacq and I discover how hot Indian actors & actress can be.

John Abraham




OMG he is super hot!!! He reminds me of the Prince of Persia!!!^.^
He's original name is Farhan. Farhan is usually use as a malay name but seriously, does this guy look malay to you? I am sick of people asking me...you are Indian?Then why do you have a Malay name?...I am Indian!!!or at least half Indian.........whatever.
Aishwarya Rai

The super beautiful actress!!!!

Anyway, I am still super hook on Fahrenheit. I mean their songs are really good and they are super HOT!!!
Fahrenheit


Jiro Wang!!!!

OMG!!! Jiro is super hot!!!! He's damn hot lah!!!! ^.^
Well off I go to watch some Hindi shows and finish watching Hana Kimi and Ouran Host club =)

No comments: