Sunday, October 7, 2007

Exams are over!!!

Weeeeee!!!Freedom!!!!

Wooohooo the exams are over!!!! Yes!!!!! Enjoy enjoy!!!! Play video games,watch Anime,read manga,hang out with friends,watch movies,running,try baking(maybe),DRAW!!! and of course catch up on my sleep. =)
So how did I do for my promos? Well at least I know I'll be getting a U-grade for my all time 'favourite' subject,math. I just hope that I'll be able to pass the rest and get promoted.

On Friday, I was somehow convinced by Gillian and Sarah to go bowling. Anyway, I went to Sarah house first as I was afraid that once I am at home I will be too lazy to go out again. Watched Ghost Train at her house...I don't know, I felt like the show was somewhat retarded. Playing with Sarah's baby cousin was fun. I love it when he smile!! Sooooo cute!!!Kawaii!!!

Sarah's baby cousin!=)



Anyway, after playing with her baby cousin, we set off for bowling. Upon reaching the place we found out that the place was closed....what the hell!!! I was like dying of thirst!
So anyway,this is the weird place we ended up at......as in the building was like old
an abandoned car???
So, we went all the way back to Kovan. I bought two bubble tea and went home....I was too tired and sleepy. Sarah and Gillan went bowling at Kovan in the end. Can you believe it? That whole trip from Kovan and back to Kovan was like 6 hours. @.@
I bought book 4 of Tsubasa Chronicles!!!! Still a long way to go though.......
Tsubasa Chronicles(TRC)

The song currently playing on my blog is from xxxHolic opening song. I love it!!!
xxxHolic

Translation for the song:
You plaster poison on my lips as you come into my room
Your kiss makes my body feel like it's melting too.
My hated 19 years old.
My hated 19 years.
Compared to the wounds you display,your heart is much more beautiful.
Why do you kiss me, the one who can't do anything in your eyes?
The hated days of 19 years old.
The hated face of 19 years.
Like a black butterfly,
I want to fly on proud wings.
Don't say it's ridiculous.
That kind of life is good.
It's good
Like a black butterfly......


I am still in Anime world....

No comments: